Click here if you are having website access problems ×

620 cooling mod, any visible signs of work completed?

Ralph45

Hi Ralph

If you would like any information about the cooling system or indeed anything else about the 620 please feel free to give us a call during workshop hours. We are always happy to chat with fellow owners and advice is always available.

Kind regards PGM

PS If you are local we will be at the Handcross in West Sussex meeting on Sunday 5th November for the London to Brighton Run!

On 31/10/2023 at 23:52, pgm said:

Hi Ralph

If you would like any information about the cooling system or indeed anything else about the 620 please feel free to give us a call during workshop hours. We are always happy to chat with fellow owners and advice is always available.

Kind regards PGM

PS If you are local we will be at the Handcross in West Sussex meeting on Sunday 5th November for the London to Brighton Run!

Evening,

Hopefully I will be attending the Handcross tail-ender.Should I not make it I may drop in for a chat as I’m only down the road from you.

• 2 weeks later...

I had the Caterham solution originally fitted to my 620R, however it's now been replaced with the PGM solution.  The reasoning is the fitment clearance and compression within one of the hose joints.  The Caterham solution works fine, but I came to recognise that independents (and myself) would struggle refitting unless they know the exact process to refit etc, some may even be unhappy with the fitment.   The PGM solution doesn't have the same fitment issue.  Both perform similarly with respect to cooling on the road and circuit.