Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Clutch Alignment Tool - Caterham 6-Speed / 2.3 Duratec

K200CSR

I have a universal metal one which works well. It has a couple of different sized ends (for the spigot) and a few collars for the plate. All have a slight taper so fit a range of sizes. 

Similar to this one but with less pieces...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Draper-39223-Universal-Clutch-Aligning/dp/B001FCN0DG/ref=asc_df_B001FCN0DG/?tag=googshopuk-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=310657832094&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=10299829670999141952&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9046166&hvtargid=pla-563588156120&psc=1&th=1&psc=1

Wrightpayne and Eriedor thank you for the links, appreciated!

7Wonders and Ecr, in the absence of an old first motion shaft would something like https://www.amazon.com/Dorman-HELP-14503-Clutch-Alignment/dp/B000C5C74K work the same way?

If so, can someone let me know the number of splines, the OD of the splines and the OD of the pin that goes into the spigot (??) bearing in the end of the crank? 

Failing that does anyone have a spare 1st motion shaft laying around that I can purchase?

Cheers

Dont buy that plastic took from Amazon, I did once and they're totally useless! Just sloppy, you move the clutch plate all over the shop with it in place.

The first motion shaft option is the best. Get in touch with one of the transmission shops like Road & Race Transmissions and see if they've got any old ones lying around. I did, they did, and they let me have it for nothing. Tell them what it's for to get the right length etc.