Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Wiscombe entries

Comp Sec

An Apology

The automatic entry system hosted by Woolbridge MC unfortunately crashed early yesterday evening but I am informed this should be restored at some point during today, Wednesday.

Your attempt to enter has been noted and your place in the entry queue will be maintained and confirmed once the entry system has been restored and you have been able to complete and submit the entry form.

Please monitor the Woolbridge MC web site to check when the system has been restored.

I received this from Bruce Weston.....

Evening Graham

Our hosts ( Woolbridge MC ) have just informed me that they might not get the web site fixed today. This situation is beyond my control but any would be entrant who emails me goes on my provisional entry list as if I had received it on the digital form. Once we are up and running again the form can be filled in and submitted and I will confirm the entry.

Paper copy, cheque or BACS never failed in 40 years…………….so much for technology.

So if you email Bruce on brucemweston@gmail.com stating that you wish to be added to the provisional list that will do until their system is back working.

Further update.......

APOLOGY UPDATE -  8.50pm Wednesday 8th June

Woolbridge MC who host the entry system have confirmed that until the intermittent problems with the entry system have been sorted the link to the entry form will be switched off.

The software engineers who designed and maintain the site hope to solve the problem during tomorrow, Thursday and if successful the site will be switched back on at 7.00pm.