Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Wider seat

ScottR400D

Just finished a track day at Snetterton. My son drove the car quite a bit and is finding the standard composite seat pinches in on his rib cage and eventually gets quite painful. 

I've been told that our seats are a Tillett B6 and the B7 is wider but they seem to be 2.5k or so!!!! 

Any slightly wider options to the standard seat known to anyone? 

Just in case anyone knows........

At the Club meet yesterday there were two cars, an S3 and an SV, both with Kevlar seats. 

The seats in the SV were clearly wider than those in the S3 implying that there are two sizes or different sizes for the two models. The CC store as far as I can tell only lists one seat, and doesn't specify the width. 

Does anyone have any idea what the situation is regarding options for these seats? 

Thanks for that. It's fairly clear but doesn't seem to quite tie in with the CC store. I think the seats I've seen are 620 seats which are in 2 different widths.

Probably academic to me now, there's no stock of anything and the prices are ludicrous. IMO. 

i almost suffer the same as the op son im a big bloke and wear a xxxl jacket , however  i bought a csr withe the carbon seats and while i just fit the seats at the rib cage my right shoulder is almost 2" outside of the line of the body tub ! PS i do have a bit of a gut on me but nothing but bone and muscle across the shoulders