Click here if you are having website access problems ×

110316 relay 160 7

arthur rayner

Any idea as to stockists please?

Caterham parts show a micro relay but a different reference?

The 110316 seems to be the universal relay for fuel pump, headlights, fan.

Pump wasnt working first thing, so eventually (what a bastard ) I got the cover off the relay/fuse box and pulled all micro relays, noting the pump one first, swapped them all about, and it then worked...so out for a spin.

What a stupid place to put relays/fuses etc...why not under the bonnet where there's space in front of air box....what clowns these people are!

Arthur

Yes, all the micro relays, the first 3 of which upwards in the box, are:

Fuel pump, rad fan, headlights.

Initially the fuel pump wasn't working and engine not starting, so I took out the pump relay, substituted it with the rad fan one and engine wouldn't start, then put head lamp relay into rad fan slot, and engine started.

Then put what I thought was a dud relay into the headlamp slot, and headlamps worked dipped and main beam when switched, thus it seems that after all, all three relays worked, which was odd, since initially the fuel pump wasn't.

Now, with pump, rad fan and lights all working, all three relays must be OK, however, I now have an orange engine check light on permanently...so what is happening?

All of the three relays are 110316 type and marked as such, and I bet that the other three are as well.

Arthur