Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Roll loop angle

ns1

Strange request. I am having custom  FIA style roll bar made. Can someone advise the forward lean  angle of the FIA main loop ( in the current design) . We have checked the hight with the tillet seat in place and the harness belt angles. 

Neil  

Thanks for all the feed back. The reason I have a custom roll loop made was due to availability and the need to include a harness bar. I have the original road style bar for road use.

The bar was fabricated by Scott McMinn Motorsport in record time only took a day and a half. It looks excellent Scotts welding is always superb. The main loop was made from 40mm CDC.

Its difficult to insert photos into this posting - Any advise on inserting  photos accepted.

Neil 

Its difficult to insert photos into this posting - Any advise on inserting  photos accepted.

Start with the Forum User Guide and let us know where you get stuck. Or send me a Private Message if you prefer.

There are now three methods. Most Members probably use this one near the end of that thread. It's the simpler way to upload but constrains the properties of the image.

Jonathan