Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Which options should I not select on my new 310R order

James2

• Leadership Team

Ditch standard screen, doors and all that pointless heavy stuff. You've got that gear with your regular tin top.

Buy a set of brooklands + half doors + decent all in one rain suit....you'll never look back *hehe*

Not helping much are we  :)

Most importantly - enjoy the new motor when it arrives 

Rog

I prefer paint versus decals.  It's a personal thing I guess, but because the decals are low gloss and have a lot of surface finish texture due to the adhesive telegraphing through, IMHO they tend to undermine the overall quality of appearance.

Hi James

I wouldn't bother with the decals or the hood bag, I don't even have badges. As mentioned in previous replies the car doesn't need them. If you feel you want them at a later date it's something you could quite easily fit yourself.

For your hood and tonneau I would go direct to Thundersports, great bunch of lads, you get 10% discount for being a member and if you have any requests (colours, trims or mods) they are happy to help.

I have a soft bits long nose shower cap and it's probably the best bit of kit I have bought, quick to put on when parked, reversible when its hot and doesn't take up much space when carried.

Enjoy the new wheels and have fun!

John

For your hood and tonneau I would go direct to Thundersports...

But you need to bear in mind that they will be unable to supply standard CC products direct. 

From their website:

"As CC’s main supplier we would like to remind you that standard CC products will still need to be purchased directly from them but we are more then happy to help with any non-standard parts you may need."

(Agree 100% about the SBFS long-nose shower cap.)

JV

Nick, an interesting treatment.  I think my quirky prejudice is with regards to vinyl decals where they are applied as a lower cost substitute for paint, but don't make the mark from a homogenous surface quality appearance perspective. However, your car creatively uses vinyl graphics to shift the whole visual read of the body in a way that paint would struggle with.  Hmmmmm....... I sense an experiment being added to my To Do List.