Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Northampton Motorsport Lotus Seven Club Speed Championship 2017 - Championship Results

Comp Sec

Following on from the completion of the final rounds please see the results for the championships 2017 Championship - 15.pdf

Please check your own scores and if you find any errors or have queries please feel free to contact me in the next 7 days before these results become final.

The provisional winners are:-

Championship - Jeremy Davies - 1,001.42
Class 1 - Richard Abraham - 699.33
Class 2 - Robert Jacobs - 699.99
Class 3 - Dan Malkin - 700.00
Class 4 - Jeremy Davies - 700.00
Class 5 - John Caldicott - 400.00
Class 6 - Shaun Elwell - 699.78
Class 7 - Simon Rogers - 699.93
Novice - Adam Cumming - 478.48
Ladies - Rebecca Boston - 460.19
Edward lewis - Chris Bramall - 39.00

Well done to all the winners and everyone else who entered events. Especial thanks to Chris for all the hard work he puts in to ensuring the Championship runs so smoothly. Although my season was curtailed I shall be back next year, although that is unlikely to worry anybody except Mr Smith. Enjoy your celebratory lunch and awards ceremony, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Congratulations to Jeremy, have a CWRW on me *drink* and also to the class winners. There has been  very close competition this year with events decided by fractions of a second.

A great season and a big thanks to Chris for organising and to Northampton Motorsport for sponsoring our championship. Looking forward to next season *thumbs_up_thumb*

• Leadership Team

My thanks to Chris and all the other volunteers that helped with the large amount of work involved in organising the championship - not least our own Curborough events.

Thank you to Northampton Motorsport for their sponsorship too.

Well done to the class winners.

Simon

We echo all the other posts that thank Chris for all his hard work, and Matt for the assistance, over the year. The championship is so well-run it makes competing so much more straightforward. 

Thanks also to everyone else for their help, advice, banter and overall camaraderie throughout the year, it makes the championship a real delight. 

Roll on next year!

Jon & Charlotte