Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Donington Park GP Circuit - Sevens only - 11th July 2017 - Booking at the Club's preferential price only until the end of March!

Shortshift

• Leadership Team

The 'Sevens Only' track day taking place on the Donington Park Grand Prix circuit on Tuesday 11th July, being run by BookaTrack on behalf of the Club, is now open for booking.

A preferential rate of £325 will apply to all bookings made by Club members up to the end of March (the cost will increase to £375 thereafter).

Further details can be found here here.

To secure a place, please proceed via the BookaTrack booking page here.  You will be asked to indicate (via a tick box) that you are a Club member: BookaTrack will check and confirm this with the Club Office to ensure that only Club members can book places until the Club-exclusivity period expires.

If you want to take advantage of the additional benefits available without charge to Club members then please DO NOT book either garage space or instruction on the BaT booking page.  Instead:

• if you wish to secure a free place in a shared garage then please contact Leanne Fahy at BaT after you have made your booking - details are on the BaT booking page; and
  • if you wish to secure a single free instruction session then please contact Sam Pearce in the Club Office.

If you want to purchase further garage space or more instruction through BaT, the booking page will allow you to do that on a paid-for basis.

As BaT is operating the day on behalf of the Club, the event will be governed by their rules and procedures.

This is a great opportunity to drive the Grand Prix circuit in Open Pit Lane format on an unsilenced day; I hope to see many of you there (form an orderly line behind me in the booking queue!).

James

• Leadership Team

You are right to say that most of our Club events do cost less, but this is an opportunity to drive the Grand Prix circuit, in peak season, in OPL format, with garaging and instruction included, with no noise limits (most events at Donington are for 'quiet' days) and as part of the 60th Celebrations.  For Club members, this event is at the same price that BaT usually charges for a standard, quiet day at Donington, and that's before taking into account the garaging and instruction facilities that are being included...

Quite a special package really.

James

• Leadership Team

Thanks for the heads-up on this (the booking issue), chaps. 

It's a bit of a puzzle to me as Leanne (at BaT) has to check with Sam in the Club Office that people who make bookings during the Club-exclusivity period are, indeed, Club members (and also that they will be members at the time of the event!); without having Club membership numbers on hand, through the booking form, I fear that this task may be a touch challenging for them.

I've just emailed Leanne to check this; in the meantime, please don't wait for anything to change - do carry on and make your bookings whilst this potential issue is bottomed out.

James

• Leadership Team

Just to confirm that all is well; when you indicate on the booking form that you are a Club member, Leanne (at BaT) will get confirmation from Sam (in the Club Office) that this is indeed the case.  No need to provide any further information.

I have updated the notes above to reflect this.

James

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Leadership Team

So... I made it 34 Club members who booked ahead of the end of March deadline, and qualified for the special pricing, garaging and instruction (till it ran out!) on offer.

As planned, BaT has now opened up the event to Caterham owners who are not Club members.

Three GP circuits in one year - Silverstone, Donington Park and Brands Hatch.  Might not get to do that with the Club again in a hurry!

James