Click here if you are having website access problems ×

LED Healights on SV V11 SVN in this month's Low flying mag

K7 VCT

I have recently installed these https://www.jwspeaker.com/products/led-headlights-model-8630-evolution/ through Andy at PGM.  The lights are E-marked and passed MOT a few days ago.

All I can say is that they are better than other LED and far superior to the standard lights.  The beam pattern is quite different and when you go to full beam the dip beam stays on.  The indicators are integrated and much more visible than the originals.

And no they are not cheap but what price do you put on being able to see?

No need to take my word for it, your welcome to come and see the car in the evening.

Robert

Hi Robert - I've been chatting to Andy a lot recently about 'your' headlights and have pretty much decided to go for them myself.

Please can you take some photos of them and either post them on here or, if it's easier, email them directly to me. Ideally I'd like to see what they look like mounted in the headlight casings (mine are the 5 3/4" version) and more importantly what they look like from behind the wheel on dipped and main beam.

I live in South Bucks so you're not exactly just round the corner otherwise I'd take a trip out and take a look.

Thanks in advance.

CycleSi

So for the above posts.....

I like the lights and for me, on my 7, the preferred option.  You're very welcome to have an alternative / better option.

I was only able to take photos of the lights against my garage wall and don't have another car with standard lights or other option LED / HID lights to compare.  Further it is quite foggy at the moment so showing how the lights work on the road rather futile.  

All the Best and Happy New Year,

Robert