Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Garage clear out -Non 7 but some Lotus Manuals

Piers300

• Area Representative

I have had these for at least 30 years and they are genuine Lotus workshop manuals. If any one is interested please let me know.

I have:

Lotus Esprit Workshop manual, part number A079TO327Z and dated 1979.

Lotus Elite and Eclat Workshop manual A075TO327Z dated 1979

TR7 Autobook 891. Owners Workshop manual

Matchless 350 & 500 Service Series Manual

The Lotus manuals are grubby but complete. They were used by the company mechanic to maintain company cars - those were the days.

Piers

• Area Representative

I think the TR7 manual maybe sold to Steve.

These manuals sell at around £50 each, so I am asking £40 each plus post and packing.

The Service manual for the Matchless 350 & 500 is a rare jem and in excellent condition. It belonged to my father. £30 plus post and packing. It was re-published in 1976 by Bruce Main-Smith Ltd.

Piers

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, I'm a much less frequent visitor to BC than I used to be.

Thank you to Ian for bringing this to my attention.

I would be interested in the Esprit manual assuming it is the service manual and not just parts and it covers S1 from 1977. I am considering embarking on a nuts and bolts rebuild of my S1 so will need a workshop manual. I'll also need to check what I already have but I'm fairly sure I haven't bought one yet.

Cheers,

Nifty

• 2 weeks later...
  • Area Representative

Sorry for delay in responding:

1) Nifty. It is the Workshop Manual (original - not a copy) for the Esprit - Lotus part number: A079TO3272 dated 1979 and I believe covers the S1 and S2. The hardback cover is blue and a bit grubby as it was in our company garage until given to me probably 27+ years ago, as I had a Lotus Europa Special. I left that company 25 years ago.

2)  Ian - I don't know anything about Matchless. The Service Series book is for 350 and 500 CC Heavyweight singles from 1939-1955.  G80 and G3L ara mentioned + G3C and G80C and MOD 347 CC models. The book is published in 1976 by Bruce Main-Smith and is a re-published version of 1958 by Temple Press 

regards

Piers