Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Internal Panels

SteveA

A few of my internal panels (the ones below the doors) are a bit scuffed and scratched and I'm thinking about replacing them. Does anyone know how much these cost? They are not available on the Caterham parts website as I guess they are a special order item. I spoke to someone at CC a while back and was told they would get back to me with prices which never happened.

Was just wondering if its worth buying new ones or If I should just get them powder coated again.

I'm after one for a metric chassis so also interested if that's what you are asking about Steve.  If I recall correctly, Arch said they could fit it if I could get it to them, which would be easier than me doing it.  They can do imperial straight away.

I had some internal panels that were in dire need of attention.  I took them out, hammered out all the dents etc. and then stuck this stuff

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3D-Carbon-Fibre-Vinyl-Wrap-Air-Bubble-Free-Black-Multi-sizes-/200974170606?var=&hash=item2ecafe79ee

onto them.  I'm not particularly good at this sort of thing but it was fairly easy and I'm pleased with the end result.

One is adding weight of course - tut, tut ...

FWIW,

Adam

Hi Julian,

Regarding durability, I'd put it at somewhere between insulation tape and duct tape if that's any help ... Not sure it is to be honest ...*confused*.

You'd be extremely welcome to come and have a look - I'll blatmail you with my address etc. ...

Regards,

Adam