Click here if you are having website access problems ×

O/T: iPhone 4S 16 GB (or bigger) to replace an iPhone 4

Mankee

Hello folks. I'm not very clued up on technology and scouring through eBay terrifies me, as I'd much rather buy a phone from a trustworthy club member.

I've had an iPhone 4 (bought from another club member) for almost 18 months now, but I need a 4S to run iOS 8 for a certain app. Does anyone have one kicking around for sale? I'm on the Virgin mobile network.

Cheers!

Neil, drop me a line and let me know how much you want for one of them, condition etc. etc. I'm not at Snetterton next Thursday evening, but if it comes to it, leave it with one of the Javelin staff and they'll pass it on to me the following weekend.

Simon, at the risk of sounding like a lazy bum, show me a link to a cheap iPhone 4S. I don't really know how much they are supposed to cost or how much my 4 is worth. Ta!

Thanks Roger, Jonathan. I only joined the smartphone thing last year and don't even know what ApplePay is! So I think I'll just stick with a 4S, especially as I can use it as an excuse to meet up with a local club member for a chinwag and cuppa/pint.