Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Tonneau and Window Shades from 2010 Ford S-Max

michaeljclark

As the S-Max is about to be swapped in for a newer motor, I have some stuff the dealer doesn't want as it's not standard!

£70 Black/Ebony Ford Galaxy Tonneau Cover – A good upgrade fromt the S-Max's bigger brother, that fits in the S-Max and has the extra little cover between the back of the Tonneau and the seats.

£30 OE Sunshades Window shades for the rear passenger compartment – I used them to increase the “blacked out effect” and provide extra security in the back of the car, ideal if you carry an expensive stuff as once the shades are in, you can’t see through the windows.  If you have little people you can also open the windows with the shades in and they'll still be protected as you go.  Comprrises of Rear Windows, Rear Quarter Lights and Back Window.  Some of the mesh is damaged in the rear quarter light ones (where the 3rd row of seats would be), but not enough to worry about.  Takes about 5 mins to fit

Ideally I’d prefer collection from Paddock Wood (Kent) or from the City of London (Moorgate) or North Kent/East Sussex/Kentish Weald meets as the Tonneau is an unwieldy beast!!!

Mike