Click here if you are having website access problems ×

UPDATED: High quality reproduction of the Super 7 wheel centre cap stickers

Nick Bassett

• Area Representative

Hi folks,

You might remember a chap called Ivan Smets ('Jumpin' Jack Flash') producing some high quality Caterham wheel cap stickers a few years back. I bought a set and they're as good today as the day they were bought.

Ivan still has a few sets left remaining in the green yellow - see attached pics and description below:

High quality reproduction of the Super 7 stickers used as centre cap badges in the eighties and early nineties. Originally used on the KN Jupiter alloys and occasionaly on the Minator alloys. Produced from 3M vinyl, high quality ink print and a protective coating.

£5 for a set of four stickers including P&P.

Ivan might also be able to supply a set in silver/black that also look rather nice - if you are interested, then please keep an eye on this 'For Sale' forum as once Ivan has confirmed he can supply, I'll be putting up another 'ad' to see how many are interested. It might be that Ivan needs 25 orders (of 4 stickers) to make it viable, but I will confirm this.

Thanks for reading - and just to be clear I have no vested interest in this other than wanting a silver & black set of stickers!

medium_Yellogreen4stickers.JPG.a26bb0877a82cf9df68759c2d7f788a6.JPGmedium_PB300006.JPG.61f9ccc4daacabb1462939adeaf275c0.JPGmedium_P8221246.jpg.fd20b5b6232f583df0e0eb6bbcd8af28.jpg

medium_PB300006.JPG.a58aa23cce33b1f987578b13d79399b3.JPG

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Area Representative

OK folks, Ivan's received the good news that he can have another run of the black & silver stickers made up and the other bit of good news is the cost has not increased - £5 for a set of 4 - a bargain!

What do you do next?

If you want a set of the black/silver or yellow/green (limited supply) then please contact Ivan on:

e-mail: smets.yvan@outlook.com

State which set you want and he'll be back in contact with you.

As a reminder, here is what the black/silver ones look like:

xlarge_P8292745_0.jpg.99e99b85d2f6971193e79d136b6220ba.jpg

Cheers

Nick

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Area Representative

UPDATE FROM BELGIUM!

Just heard from Ivan that the new silver/black stickers are back from the printers and being dispatched to those that have placed orders already...if you haven't already ordered, get in there quick before they all go!

Ivan also mentioned that his printer can supply the green/yellow stickers in 80mm size and that they look 'awesome' - his words not mine! Not sure of he cost, but any interest in these larger stickers at all?

Thanks

Nick

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just received a set of each from Yvan.  Nice quality at at bargain price.  Yvan told me that he had just had another batch of stickers manufactured so get in touch before they are all gone. They cost £5 per set including p&P.

Email:  smets.yvan@outlook.com

Cheerio

Rob

Recieved my stickers ,excellent value ,so four silver plastic wheelcaps off e bay for £5.00  center stickers for £5.00,from yvan.

now my compomotives look the business, the caps came from Latvia, the stickers from,Belgium don,t you just love the free trade EU!!!  and delivered with less fuss than going to the local shop.

Philip

Latest update. We met Yvan in Belgium at the weekend .....From the latest batch of stickers, there are 2 sets of black/silver remaining and 8 sets of green/yellow. These are printed on high quality material .... and look great on the car.

• 1 year later...

Hi everyone,

I heard that there is again intrest in the classic Super Seven stickers.

There are only 2 sets of the black - silver stickers left.

If you can wait a couple of weeks, I shall make a new batch. This evening I shall launch an ad in Low Flying. Last remark, I must see how much the 3M material costs. Depending on that, I can calculate the price in £ p&p included

Interested buyers can already send an e-mail.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...