Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Home from Harewood.

Simon.Rogers1

And same here - home in 4 hours, 5 minutes. Took me 7 55 on the way up 😔

Cracking weekend and good competition. I think rob got mark by 100th and david got me by 100th, Simon in the 58's and Shaun the 59's 😶‍🌫️ The other classes were tight too.

See you at the next one.

P.S. I may stand corrected, but I think I need to give an orange Busa something yellow off my car 😬 for Curborough???

Was the Orange Busa grass cutting on the last timed run, as an orange rocket in class 2 had an excursion on the third timed run as well ...

Having now had chance to study the footage of Andrew Willoughby's spin, I think it can be attributed to something more than just driver error 😬

I have reason to believe that Andrew was lucky to escape another attack from a Hit Squad, sent by a fellow competitor. A well-aimed squirt of lubricant from the bushes could easily have caused that unexpected loss of grip.

I myself averted disaster on Saturday night when I was tipped-off to a plan to set light to my pop-up tent! I also intercepted several messages purporting to be from Surrey police and Caterham cars, attempting to discourage me from competing on Sunday.

Andrew's success may now mean that he has become the target for this man's ruthless quest to achieve domination in Class 2. We must all be vigilant - he will stop at nothing.

I suggest that we join forces to prevent this. I am working on a strategy to disrupt his evil plans - I can't say too much, but it will target his main area of vulnerability - his lucky sun hat.

We will strike at Curborough. Be prepared *wink*

That explains everything, Paul. As you know, I'm not one for off-track excursions and your theory has much to commend it. I shall, of course, be vigilant at future events, but it is vital that the forces for good prevail.

I was unaware before I saw your post that you had been the victim of dastardly tricks. I am very happy to work with you against the one who will now be known simply as 'The Hat'.

Paul - my apologies. I must've left my phone unlocked on Saturday night, and the kids got hold of it. And the "Safety Recall" I diligently passed on was incorrect. Caterham Cars have amended to say its orange cars rather than 1.6 Superlights that are affected - the problem is a loose nut behind the wheel, and they have video evidence from Harewood.

(your threats for revenge will be passed on to the club chairman)

"Hill And Track"

- a division of Bowlersport engine refresh and mushroom soup generation services.

I am appalled at the unsporting behaviour of the driver on the head I currently have to perch *thumbdown* and I am looking for a new home. I am surprised that my magically powers are sufficient to make him competitive 😔

Hmmm.... call me sceptical, but....

despite the appearance of 'lucky sunhat' having a life of it's own, I suspect that this is a ruse to divert attention from the ruthless individual beneath.

Still, there might be something in it. I can't imagine anyone wearing headgear like that without good reason *biggrin*

Paul