Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Throttle bodies for Zetec 2.0

Hello everyone, does anyone have any experience of fitting throttle bodies to a 2.0 Zetec engine. My engine has the ported head from Raceline.

If the feedback is good then does anyone have a set for sale?

Thanks

Guy

01989 720413

I converted about 3 years ago using the Jenvey/omex 600 kit from Omex, check out their leaflet here;

http://omextechnology.co.uk/Omex%20Zetec%20Focus%20TB%20Kit%20v3_0.pdf

Very helpful team.

If you have the Raceline modified head you will probably need the higher flow injectors to get the best out of the engine. Do you have the ARP con-rod bolts? If not keep the rev limiter to 7000.

phil

Dear Phil,

Thanks for you post and I'll contact Omex.

I do have the modified head and I have just checked and do have the uprated conrod bolts etc from Raceline fitted.

Thanks for your help

Guy

I use the Omex 600/Jenevy set up with a Raceline ported head and cams on my 2.0 Blacktop, 208 bhp and I really recommend it, a fantastic upgrade.

On Pete McEwan's advice I kept the standard (beige) injectors and had it mapped by Richard at Omex and the injectors were found to be well within their limits during maximum demand.

I also fitted ARP big end & mains bolts and whilst we took it to 7400 to get 208bhp I have set the limiter to 7000 because, as has been said on here before, " I don't have big enough b 😳lls" 😬

Guy