Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Anglesey garage anyone?

rob spencer

• Support Team

I've provisionally booked a garage for Saturday and Sunday so would anyone not in Chris's garage care to share. I think it's about £100 so if there are at least three others willing to share, I'll confirm it.

Unless anyone else has spare room in their garage I could share *smile*

Rob

• Support Team

The garages are quite big. The Secretary suggests two single seaters or four "other" cars will fit. But as Chris has said, seven 7s is probably tops to allow for getting in and out on one side only. So yes David, there's room for you *thumbup*.

There is also room for one more without it being too cosy *smile*. Let me know

Unfortunately they won't let me have the key until Saturday morning so we can't store the cars on Friday night.

The garages have a single full width door into the paddock, the rear doors onto the pit lane are not to be used for vehicles during the event.

Last year we had 4 cars across the rear of the garage, and there's room for three in front of them, you need to consider that you will need to drop into number order once out of the garage and that any double drives will need to be on the front row.

But yes 7 is doable (I Hope) , the garages are fitted with lights & sockets.

Chris.

• Support Team

I'm sorry to hear that Steve ☹️. I hope you manage to get it sorted out without too much difficulty. You don't owe me anything but thanks for the offer.

You will of course be missing some lovely weather at Anglesey over the weekend, although Sunday afternoon seems to be getting wetter each time I look ☹️. See you next year.

Joe, you can have Steve's place in the garage, no problem. And that still leaves an available space.

*wavey* *wavey*Graham, Jeremy, interested?

Rob