Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Help needed puttung Ali Jack back together

GF04RCE

Hi there,

Ok so I refurbed my bulk buy Ali Jack but before I found the instructions on here....

I now don't know the correct order in which the Steel Balls ( of different sizes) go into the three holes on top, having pulled the whole thing apart and got the bits mixed up Doah! *confused*

x2 springs

x2 spring ends for two different sized balls

x1 very small ball

x1 small ball

x2 medium sized balls

x2 large balls

rectangle of metal

x3 holes (x1LH Side, x2RH Side one TopRH and one BottomRH)

Does anyone know the right order and combination so I can get it working again....?

Thanks

David M

*smile*

P.s in case anyone is refurbing theirs you don't need to remove these or the spring at the back.....

Never seen one but the smallest ball and strong spring is your relief valve for setting max working press.

the release valve/screw will have a small ball only, if you look down the holes you should see the seats that the ball seal onto.

the light springs should push on the bigger balls, there should be some holes with two seats in side the medium ball would go first and the larger ball on top.

I hope this helps?

Or trace all the holes and the balls are just one way valves to control the oil from the reservoir to the pump through a ball valve, then to the pressure side through another ball valve.

Pressure is kept in with the help of the release valve and the relief valve.

If you can get your head around that lot its easy.

Starting to get the picture....

The very small ball relief valve i can ascertian TopRH side need to check if the springs are different...

Just have to work out the other two one with a spring and one without.....

The small ball is currently stuck at the moment, will need a stronger magnet to pull it out...