Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Blyton Video

robmar

a 70.33s run, I think on the 6th timed run *eek* I managed to hit a cone on the 7th run and on my datalogger I was up by nearly a second too that point, ho hum....

did enough for what I had to do (on t1 really), but was always chasing those that did a days practice the day before *nono* 😬

as mentioned before, cracking day, great organisation, made to feel very welcome, plenty of runs, good burgers at lunch, hope to go back *thumbup*

rob *thumbup*

think I prefer more runs than length IYSWIM *thumbup*

are you suggesting I was braking too early *mad*, which in truth I could have been as I found it very difficult to find them...

might as well have been rally crossing - now that might be fun if you could organise it 😬 not in the caterhams of course

I'd like to see a two-lapper, Simon. It would make it a bit less frenetic (particularly for the dual drivers) and I reckon we could still get 4 runs with an entry the size of yesterday's. Single or two-lapper, I'd love to see this as a regular part of our series - it's a fabulous venue for our cars and Richard Usher's welcome was much appreciated.

Andrew

A great day, and a credit to the organisers for there first Nat B event.

I personally got loads out of the extra runs. managed to knock time off each run, and realized how much I still have to learn. But at least the 7 now turns in rather than spins....

I think from chatting with the guys running the day, they are trying for more entries next year now they have cut there teeth so to speak.

They are licensed for 100 but are going to try for 60.

So my thoughts, stick with the single lap format, and will probably end up with 4 timed runs.