Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2007 BMW 525d Touring 43mpg+ Blue Black Leather (Reduced)

GF04RCE

Ok I am still trying to sell me wonderful 525d Touring Estate with the price now reduced to a very low...£6,400 ono

(was at £7.5k)

Dark Blue BMW 525d Touring

It has the amazing 3ltr engine, but very reasonable on Diesel

127k miles

2007 LCI face lift version, which is why the fuel economy is so good and it has a nicer interior.

Full black leather interior

Integrated Bluetooth which means contacts can be selected from the iDrive

Would make a great tow car..., makes a great family car....

We are in woodnewton just outside Peterborough, but send me a Blatmail if you would like to see some photos.....

David M

*smile*

Edited by - GF04RCE on 24 Sep 2013 15:23:19

Edited by - GF04RCE on 24 Sep 2013 15:34:33

Edited by - GF04RCE on 26 Sep 2013 15:49:15

• 4 weeks later...

There is no 2.5-litre diesel E60. The same basic 3-litre engine is used in 525d, 530d and 535d, just with varying levels of tune. LCI is just BMW-speak for the mid-life changes and tweaks made to a model series to keep it fresh before the next one comes out.

Edit: I've just seen David's ad for his BMW on eBay. Hope he doesn't mind me posting the link: here I'm not a stalker, honest! Just casually looking at some sort of diesel BMW estate as a family car/tow car for the Caterham.

Edited by - Mankee on 24 Sep 2013 20:17:22

Mankee stalk away.... *smile*

The LCI versions had a series of changes in 2007, 177bhp went up to 197bhp, mpg went from 39mpg to 44mpg...

The interior smoothed out alot of angles and made it much nicer....

They are great cars, and this has had all the standard Touring niggles ironed out....

Its a manual which is why the fuel economy is so good (non LCI auto will give you 34mpg)

It is priced to sell as I need to raise some cash...

David M

there you go then - it must just be the 316 and 318 petrol cars that are 4-pots. 320 and above are straight 6. I bet the 325 version of my mothers old compact E46 is a nice drive, but then I wish really she had bought the 320D and not the 318 petrol. They are all nice cars to drive though in their class.