Click here if you are having website access problems ×

CSR 200 parts for sale (Literally a Garage Full)

GF04RCE

On a bit of a whim..... as some of you may know I won the right (ebay) to strip a 2007 CSR 200 of all parts except chassis last Thursday (Insurance redtape chassis had to be crushed). By Friday evening I had managed to strip about 70%, returning today to extract the engine and the remaining wiring looms and rear suspension. It took me about 3-4 months to build GF04RCE and 1.5 days to completely strip a CSR200

The Engine and anything attached to it, Bellhousing, ECU, Engine wiring loom and Exhaust has already been sold but everything else is available...

My Garage is now full of CSR 200 parts which I will be selling off as I get organised. I am looking at how to best package some of the items into groups, and trying to work out their worth. 50% vs New is my general approach although some items are almost as new and others really don't have much of a value irrespective of Caterham pricing...

You are more than welcome to blatmail me with requests and offers, but below is a starter of some of the key items... (really sorry I havn't put pricing on things yet, but offer a fair price and hopefully we can agree on something)

1) Red Nosecone, complete assembly, few scratches here and their, includes Carbon mini side wings.

2) Complete Radiator and twin Fan Assembly

3) Pair of S5 (SV) Black Leather seats with adjusters (under offer)

4) 5 Speed Gearbox (CSR 200 Duratec one I think it might be specific but I am sure someone will clarify this for me...) - SOLD

5) Diff - Part number 1627164R 3.92 Standard Open Diff (Not LSD) - SOLD

6) Roll bar with Cross Member - SOLD

7) X2 Front inboard Dampers

8) X1 Rear Damper

9) All RH suspension parts including uprights

10) A few bits of LH suspension parts - (yep that was the accident side and reason for being broken)

11) RH Drive Shaft - SOLD

12) I have also removed the complete internal wiring loom (inc. fuse board and Alarm), dashboard, instruments, switches, wiper assembly, steering wheel stalk assembly etc. and am thinking of selling this as a complete package to someone building a kit car that wants a complete wiring and dashboard solution - if you know of anyone... (or if anyone picks up that CSR chassis that is on Ebay then this is for you... *smile* )

I think that is it for now... its' been a long hard two days... but as a whim it has been a lot of fun....

Oh, some bits like the brakes may end up on GF04RCE, as might the 9J rear wheels which I have a feeling won't fit but would look damn good... *smile* and if you buy a number of items and reduce the number of shipments, deliveries or collections (most welcome here just outside Peterborough) I am sure we can work something out on the price...

Look forward to hearing from you...

David M

p.s The car in question was an 07 Red CSR200, which has been in storage for some time, but I am very aware that a fellow 7'er would have had a nasty near side accident which I truly hope did not result in any serious injury and that their insurance did its job as it should. I offer no disrespect in the recycling of their seven and to give the car new life.

Edited by - gf04Rce on 1 Sep 2013 16:40:02

Edited by - GF04rce on 2 Sep 2013 19:42:10

Edited by - gf04rce on 5 Sep 2013 15:48:22

Hi Rob, I am pretty sure it is the LSD version but need to confirm, the numbers on it are:

1627164R

XMA AB07B6

I will also try and get confirmation on the gearing and applicability to a K Series....

As for price, Its in excellent condition, so send me an email with a fair offer and we can take it from there....

David

Hi Paul,

I was going to keep the rear wheels, although there is one RH side drive shaft. As for price I cannot find a value on the Caterham site for drive shafts so feel free to send me a blat mail with an offer.

If you give me a week, the wheels may be available depending on how well the work on GF04RCE.. *smile*

David M

Hi TMR,

It is the Caterham Caged one with the full cross members, I will need to check on fia approval, but I think the answer is yes. As for fitting an SV the assumption is yes but I will check.

Send me a Blatmail and we can confirm the details....

Cheers

David M