Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Club Session at Oulton Park -19th October

Jude

We have some places left on an exclusive club session at Oulton Park as per details below:

Saturday 19th October - Oulton Park

Exclusive session for club members on a track day being run by Club MSV

Club members will get 7 x 20 minute sessions through out the day.

Free use of pit garages is included in the price

No FIA bar/cage required.

Noise Limit - 102db static, 92db drive by.

Booking is direct with Club MSV on a dedicated web page set up for club members.

Booking Link here

Geoff *smile*

Edited by - Geoff P on 23 Aug 2013 07:46:17

• 4 weeks later...

Any one staying local the night before? Couple of pints and grub? Tarporley?

I need to book somewhere to stay!

I will be there with the Meteor Motorsport corner weights. We will be offering FREE corner weighting for a donation to which ever charity Geoff would prefer.

NTL or Air Ambulance.

I will give you a Data Sheet and some recommended changes to set up if required.

All club members welcome - you do not need to be taking part in the track action.

I said in an earlier post that no rain was forecast until 4pm and we weren't let down on that front - I've only just dried out! And however unsettling a greasy track this morning was for a newbie such as myself the drive home was something else. Does anyone know where I can find wipers for the inside of my windscreen?

Thanks to everyone for all the help and advice received during the course of the day.

Edited by - MarcusH on 20 Oct 2013 08:05:41

Thoroughly enjoyable day at Oulton Park today and very glad to be on 4 wheels rather 2 than in the first couple of sessions. Would like to think I got better during the course of the day but still seemed like I was being overtaken a lot! Very glad at home time that I had the full hood to cower under on the way back to Warrington, arrived home nice and dry after throwing up some nice water plumes on the way back to the A49.

• Leadership Team

The view from the garages when the heavens opened ....

http://i.imgur.com/93XBFfP.png?1

Hard to capture just how heavy the rain was *eek*

Stu.

Edited by - sforshaw on 20 Oct 2013 08:20:47

Great day, although I think we tempted fate when we put the slicks on *tongue*, then made a quick change back and everyone completed the final car session before the deluge.

One of the bikers in the following session wanted to stay out as he was apparently really enjoying the tail slides *eek*