Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Blyton Park question

Shaun_E

Regs for Blyton have never been on the left hand panel only a link in the Entry/Regs matrix lower down.

This is actually interesting as my grumpy neighbour also has problems on the Results page not being able to view some things I can see!

He also can not see the current L7C Championship Regs.

I guess you are logged in - I'll give you a call in a mo.

By clicking on the Entry tag you will get to the Mini Cross Drivers Association page containing a table of various for documents. I went to the "MDA Blyton Series Entry Form" and clicked on it. This gets you the form underneath the table of documents and there is a print tag at the bottom. Click on the print tag and you will get the form you need. It is a general entry form and you have to fill in the date of the event. This has worked for me as I have received a text message (like Chris) to say that my entry has been accepted.

I hope this helps.

Roger

Rob will probably disagree with me on this, but....

Since I binned windows 8, clean installed 7 pro and turned off the updates since january and not updated to the new explorer, I've not had any computer problems. *wink* Maybe I'm getting old and grumpy. I was out with the children the other day and I asked the young lady (18) working where we were, where the public telephone was. She looked at me as though I came from a different planet and genuinly didn't know what I was talking about! (what do you mean was her reply)

Although, sadly I can't do the event, I can see all the entry links on the right hand side and get to the entry form - and without logging in...

Hope you all have a great time at harewood. 1st day of Cowes week tomorrow and I'm working 😔 😔 😔