Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Kenwood Radio Channel 7-7 Frequency

Willie.

Hi folks,

Trying to set a fellow Seveners radio to the same channel as the rest of us. It's a newer model and isn't as simple as the old TK3101 set up. Can anyone tell me the actual frequency of 7-7?

Or if anyone has a TK3101 manual, I'd like a look at it as I think it has a table in it. I can only find the US version and I think it's different.

Thanks,

Willie

Thanks Ian, this one is a bit of a funny set up, it's a 3207, so lots of bonkers functions and no way of manually doing it (By the holding in button thing). Has to be programmed through the PC.

I reckon I need to know the frequency of channel 7. I'm fairly sure sub channel 7 is 85.4hz, but I don't know what the main frequency is. Anything I've tried isn't working (446.08125, 462.7125 and 448.08125) *confused*

Thanks very much Mike. The freq you've typed shows an oddball character on my screen, I assume you mean 446.08125?

Frustratingly, that's what this is set at...but it's just not working. I assumed I must've had the frequency wrong.

It has a scan function, and I can get it to scan and receive the radio in my car, but I just can't program it so that I can get it to transmit to mine. Lost now.

Ok...confession time. Just double checked my own radio was still on channel 7...and it wasn't. I'd obviously knocked it onto channel 6 by mistake. *redface*

So it's working now, the 3207 was programmed ok...it was just me being a nit.

Thanks for the help Mike & Ian.