Click here if you are having website access problems ×

S3 parts sale

Tim V-W

Now that the Seven has a new owner, I am under instruction to ensure that my garage stock is also re-homed, so I have for sale, all in used condition:

Retro Soft Bits half hood with cover that clips to roll bar (no rear window) £100.00 sold to Lee

Soft bits draft reducer for Tillets £50.00 sold to Lee

Caterham 4-1 race headers plus silencer with aluminium cheese grater shield £150.00 Sold

Caterham numbered 1400 Supersport engine less starter, less cams and less Caterham sump with black Supersport manifold and throttle body plus MEMs (approx 8000miles use only). £350.00 will split.

Narrow track wishbones both sides and Red ARB £75.00 Need refurbishment so good way to keep a car on the road while refurbing a set for replacement.

Chrome H/L bowls 7inch pair £40.00

Pair brake discs £10.00

Pair Front brake calipers £40.00 need refurb.

4 x 175/55/13 CR500 avg 4mm tread plus 1 x 175/55/13 from spare so unused but dated 4006 so good for Dunsfold Day etc £75 the lot. Sold to Frank

Widetrack Bilstein dampers and springs with adjustable platforms Front £100 pair

Bilstein dampers and springs with adjustable platforms Rear £100 pair provisionally sold

Set of adjustable platforms £60.00 Sold to Adam

K series alternator £70.00

All parts in Rugby, 30 mins from Stoneleigh so good time to collect this weekend, or postage at cost in addition to above prices, or GONADS possibly given how central I am.

Thanks for looking.

Tim

Edited by - Tim V-W on 5 May 2013 23:12:55

Edited by - Tim V-W on 5 May 2013 23:13:59

Edited by - Tim V-W on 9 May 2013 18:05:52

Edited by - Tim V-W on 18 May 2013 10:11:47

Bill

Definitely a Caterham part and for Bilsteins, but have a castellated ring rather than the version with holes drilled in teh ring to allow adjustment.

Will PM some pics.

Cheers

Tim

• 2 weeks later...