Click here if you are having website access problems ×

FIA Bar, bellhousing, V6 engine, electric water pump and more

Willie.

Having sold my unfinished rebuild project, I'm now selling the lot to gather up funds for another 7. I'm in N.Ireland, so all plus postage/GONADS/Collection

Caterham FIA Bar £160.00

This was fitted to my 7, I had it professionally blasted and powdercoated satin black. Still in protective plastic, unused. For imperial Arch chassis Caterham

Duratec 3.0 V6 (240bhp) Jaguar S-Type Engine £450.00

43k miles, from Traynors breakers in NI. Looks to be in great condition from cam lobes. Ideal for someone to fit into a 7. Would be a serious machine (Ask John McK or Mr Evans about their Vaux V6 Westies)

Duratec V6 Starter Motor £20.00

From Jaguar S-Type; used but unused by me.

MG Midget Gearbox £100.00

Reconditioned but not fitted (Also selling the Midget, so the car buyer gets first priority on the 'box)

MG Midget Luggage Rack £10.00

Toot toot

Midget Leaf Springs £10.00

Got these as spares with the Midget, unwrapped and unused by me

Duratec V6 Caterham Engine Mounts £15.00

Nice, neat engine mounts, powdercoated satin black, to mount DV6 in standard Caterham S3 chassis.

Triumph Triple Trottle Bodies £50.00

Ideal sizes and spacing for V6 install. Matching pair in very good condition

Duratec V6 Exhaust System £350.00

Steel tubular mandrel bends gas welded. Laser cut manifold plates. Various (Hidden) lambda positions with blanking bungs, for dynoing/mapping. Headers ceramic coated inside and out, the rest only externally. Stainless silencer perforated pipes and unpainted m/s silencer bodies (I intended on carbon wrapping them). Repackable. Should suit most 7s, certainly the headers anyway.

Yellow Injectors x 6 £40.00

360cc I think, big boys, ideal for Duratec V6 or other high power engines. Bought reconditioned from USA, but they work on right hand drive too.

Mocal Oil filter take off plate £15.00

Will fit most filter housings I image. Brand new, unused.

Caterham Boot Cover £35.00

For FIA bar and hood sticks. Very good condition, another item I bought and never used.

Caterham Full Hood £80.00

Hi-Vis. Good condition, comes in hood bag.

And yes, the Duratec V6 does fit in a standard S3 chassis, weighs approx 120kg, 240bhp in standard trim, so expect up around 275-280bhp on the TBs and Emerald...add in cams and it'll get very interesting 😬

Edited by - Willie. on 17 Nov 2012 13:27:31

Edited by - Willie. on 1 Dec 2012 20:43:47

Hi,

I would like to buy the Duratec V6 adaptor plate and Caterham bell housing please. I would also like the steel sump if you are willing to sell separate to the engine.

How much would you be looking for to to sell and post these three things to mainland?

Cheers

Gary

Howdy *wavey*

Yep, it's a Caterham K Series one. I never had any click issues with it. It's just been sitting in my garage for the last few years due to my rebuild project which didn't get rebuilt.

There is one Caterham, one Jag and I think the other is either Jag or Mondeo, but can't honestly remember. Not a great sales pitch, but just being honest.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...