Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Hayabusa Seven

Tony Wright

May need to sell the 7 as I was informed today a move to Cyprus for three years is on the cards for May next year *cool*

So this is more to do with peoples thoughts on the value as I'll end up selling soon (before Xmas) or at latest just before Spring next year ☹️

Car was built by the 4 wheel Motorcycle Company who were service agents for Caterham. It was originally registered in Aug 2000 as a Blackbird. The car is now fitted with the Hayabusa engine built by Extreme.

It spent a good part of it's life as a race car but I have owned it for the last three years where it has been to the Ring once and then mostly used on sunny Weekends *cool* It would make a fantastic track car but is also very good on the roads and a lot easier to drive than the earlier R500 I owned.

It has all the normal stuff i.e. Pace dry sump, Battery cut out Tillet's, Stack, Aero, two sets of wheels MB's with ACB10's and Anthrite with new CR500's etc and will be happy to put a fuller description up as and when I have the move confirmed (if not going, I wont be selling). As mentioned earlier this is more a way of trying to get an idea of it's worth if I have to sell quickly.

Knew it would be you lot 😬

That's about the only stumbling block, golf very expensive ☹️

Hi Malcom, taking it would be great but the hassle may be too great, I have a friend there presently who took his car with him so can find out how difficult it would be. At least it would be well used out there *cool*

Sorry Kev, I've seen you drive, it would be far to fast for you 😬

Anyway it's only 50/50 at the moment so don't want to get to far ahead of myself, just trying to get an idea of figures.

Sorry David car wont be for sale unless my trip to Cyprus comes off.

To answer your questions, yes the car is road going and that is where I primarily use it and it is also fitted with a cage.

I will leave all the nitty gritty details until I know the outcome of above as it may be a waste of time.

Quoting Tony Wright: 
Knew it would be you lot 😬

Sorry Kev, I've seen you drive, it would be far to fast for you 😬

If I remember rightly Wrighty, you often see the back of my car? *tongue*

Not often the front, unless you are about to be lapped *biggrin* *wink*