Click here if you are having website access problems ×

A small 7-bits clearout....

A Ashby

Various items from which I’d like to try and generate some extra funds, towards my engine rebuild and the whisky supply if Mick has drunk the last box *tongue*

I don’t know what any of them are worth and am absolutely not looking for the highest bidder – just a fair offer which I leave to you trusty POBC. I’ve included a couple of links to the CC parts on-line and a photo of the leather transmission tunnel cover. If interested, please blat-mail me.

Location wise I am 5 mins from J4 M20

(West Malling - between Sevenoaks and Maidstone, Kent)

1 & 2: Two used sets of medium compound Yoko A048Rs.

Not road legal but certainly plenty of life left in them for track day use.

(185 fronts and 205 rears) so:

2 x 185/60x13 and 2 x 205/60x13

2 x 185/60x13 and 2 x 205/60x13

(four 185s now spoken for)

3: Leather transmission tunnel cover - CC original in car when I bought it

4: A L-R pair of CC tonneau covers - zipped together – pls note that the zip is stuck in the fully zipped-up position

5: Standard 1.8k Supersport exhaust (pre-cat) – a bit dirty and a couple of dents in heat shield but otherwise undamaged and unused since July 2003 when previous owner fitted RaceCo. To be clear - can+heatshield only – no downpipes – no cat

6: Racing cross support – new and unused from CC

7: Helmet support bracket – also new and unused from track-day kit

8: Standard roll bar – scratched and minor surface rust only - was replaced by the track-day kit

Happy to take / send more photos by email

*smile*

Edited by - andrew ashby on 13 May 2011 14:19:14

Edited by - andrew ashby on 22 May 2011 10:16:31

Hi Andrew

I am looking for some 185's only unfortunately 205's will not fit rims, if you would be willing to split sets I would be happy to offer for 2 or 4 of the 185's.

No rush if you want to see interest but will leave it there if anyone wants 205's only.

Cheers

205s will fit 6" rims

I run 205s on my 8.5" MB rims and then fit my non road legal R888s to my shabby set of 6" rims and hoon til the metal is exposed 😬

I went on an Anglessey airfield TD last month and spent most of the day sideways and the 205s on 6" rears held up.

Rullingen,

Well interestingly on closer inspection, the fastener is actually glued to the zip !!

I've never used the covers myself so have not studied the zip before. I guess the previous owner could have done it on purpose, but can't imagine why you'd do that.

I'd say the glue could be removed, but as it's between the zip teeth it's going to be pretty fiddly. Maybe worth considering as a full tonneau rather than two halves, or as you say, needs a new zip.

Edited by - Andrew Ashby on 20 May 2011 10:03:57