Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Superlight 1600 SOLD

PAUL GILCHRIST

No 155 Viper blue.Unmodified 138 bhp Supersport engine.Registered 2001.17500 miles.Full Superlight spec.Wide track suspension with adjustable platforms.LSD.Carbon nose,wings & dash. Tillets .Push button starter.6 speed gearbox.4-1 polished race exhaust.13inch 8 spoke wheels.Quick release Momo.Immobiliser.Anti cavitation tank.Rif aeroscreen Half doors.Black pack.Full weather equipment,tonneau & hoodbag.FIA roll bar.Battery cut out.Heater.Cambelt replaced in March. MOT expires March 2011.Rear wheel arches are stone chipped

£15500 Contact Paul on 07929 400562 if interested

Advert is on Pistonheads in an hours time with photos

Edited by - paul gilchrist on 2 Sep 2010 21:28:02

Thanks for the comments - The reason we are selling - The car was purchased from Caterham 4 years ago with a friend of mine and we have shared the costs etc - His wife has decided that they should sell their house and move to Leamington - The move is planned for next month so as my wife absolutely hates the car I have no option but to part with it.As you can imagine I am really really disappointed.

Matthew,I managed to speak with your father when we first bought the car and we had a long chat about it's history

I'm getting more despondent as I write this

Cheers Paul

Paul

I knew this was coming, from our conversation earlier in the year, but I am feeling pain for you now ☹️ Couldn't you offer a half-share for someone to take up and just maintain the status quo?

If you really must sell outright, someone's going to pick up a superb Seven - great spec in stunning condition *thumbup*. I wish I was in a position to trade-up.

All the best

Peter Burt

Edited by - pburt on 15 Aug 2010 14:38:33

I know just how you're feeling, Paul - I went through all of the same emotions when I sold it four years ago. A bit of history - it was once owned by Tim Henman's brother!

Looking at the photos I find it hard to believe that I once owned such a fabulous looking car. After selling it I was without a Seven for 18 months before the itch got the better of me - I bought an ex-Academy racer in 2006, and started doing hillclimbs and sprints. See you on the hills in 2012, Paul!

Best wishes for the sale - it's a great buy!

Andrew

Hi

Just want to thank everyone for their comments

Getting more fed up as the days pass *cry*

Oh Black Bart I don't seem to know how to pick the mail business

Give me a call at work 01293 772000 or the mobile above if you want to have a chat

Cheers

Paul

Edited by - PAUL GILCHRIST on 18 Aug 2010 20:15:05

Edited by - PAUL GILCHRIST on 18 Aug 2010 20:16:52

Edited by - PAUL GILCHRIST on 18 Aug 2010 20:17:52

• 2 weeks later...