Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Calling Nifty - Mirrors please :-)

Davejenks23

I was in the Isle of Man at the weekend and saw some very cool mirrors on one of the sevens that clamp round the windscrean uprights and use a pin through the two remaining half hindges to hold them on when the side screens have been removed. I was told they are made by a guy called Nifty and that he can be found on the amazing Blatchat! So if you are Mr Nifty or you know where he might be found please let me know as I want to place an order! Or at least find out how much theyv are etc.

Cheers,

Dave

• 3 months later...

I have a new set of Nifty's mirror mounts that I ended up not using in my Seven build. They are complete as I recall, but do not include the SPA mirrors.

I will sell them to whoever wants them, for half of what I originally paid (I'll have to look it up), plus postage from USA.

Alaskossie

Alaskossie

Hi Alaskossie,

Would love to buy your mirror mounts but have told Nifty to put me down for a set if he does another run in the coming months.

Since I'm a man who stands by his word and has only one seven maybe I could come back to you if he doesn't do another production run soon.

K7 PKT

Objects in the rear view mirror...... should just drive faster