Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Garage clear out

DSL

In the process of de-cluttering my garage & have the following to dispose of-

1 set of Anthracite 13" R400 size wheels with centre caps, all perfect condition as new with worn CR500's approx 2mm on rears & 1.5mm fronts £400 lot (SOLD TO BERT 320)

Large quiet Caterham Titanium exhaust silencer with the 4 into one cat bypass pipe £350 lot (Over £700 new!) As new, used for a few hours only.

Wide track front lower wishbone offside, kept as a spare, powder coat / condition great £65

KPH speedo, brand new in box £70

Tacho 0-8000rpm EU3 with the three lights, brand new in box £60

Water temp gauge, new in box (from 2006 kit) £20 (SOLD TO ANTONIOS)

Oil pressure gauge, new in box (from 2006 kit) £20 (SOLD TO ANTONIOS)

Wide track steering rack, standard 8% ratio as fitted to R400, was used for 2500 miles only £125 (sold to Neville)

Leather Momo wheel, no centre pad or boss, little used £50 (SOLD TO CHRIS)

Collection from Birmingham / Droitwich Spa area or mail me for delivery costs *thumbup*

Edited by - dsl on 23 Nov 2009 07:58:35

Edited by - dsl on 23 Nov 2009 19:22:53

Exhaust is K series R300/400/500 fitment, forgot they do a Duratec in those now too *smile*

Chris wheel is 260mm as standard fitment to R400, blat mail me & will send a pic, its in perfect nick *thumbup*

Wheels are 2* 6in with 175mm & 8in rears with 205mm CR500's, if thats a deal between the two of you guys I could go with that *confused*

Edited by - DSL on 22 Nov 2009 17:51:09

Might be interested in the Exhaust for my R400. Your Link to CC parts does not work. Is it the 7" repackable? and I assume you got through the Bedford Noise Limit (of 98dbs) with no problem, what car was it fitted to?

Steve D. Aztec Orange Rrrrrr400...