Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Anglesey - Closing Date for entries Thursday 17 September

Mark Durrant

The regs and entry forms for Anglesey the final two rounds of this years Lotus 7 Club Speed Championship sponsored by Freestyle Motorsport should be sitting in your In Box awaiting your attention. In order to maximise the chances of having your entry accepted please complete the entry forms (we are in class Lotus 7) and return as quickly as possible. Note: Please ensure you complete the correct entry form for the day you wish to enter!

For those who wish to practice there is a track day on the Friday and the details are as follows:

October 9th - Anglesey Coastal Circuit (Open Pit Lane).

Exclusive club day run for us by Bookatrack which will be bookable via their website.

To book the track day at Anglesey, you will need to set up a profile with Bookatrack if you have not already done so. You will then need to drop Geoff Picken an email (geoff.pickin@lotus7club.com) with your bookatrack user ID and email details so that we can then add you to the list thus enabling only club members to see the track day advertised above and allowing you to book.

The cost of the day will be £175 and it will be open pit lane.

The club need to get a minimum number of entrants to make the day exclusive, otherwise the event will be opened up to other similar marques.

Any queries about booking then drop Geoff Picken an email.

Please could I also ask people who Geoff added to the list to see the hidden date, that they at least make a provisional booking so that we and the organiser can gauge interest for this track day.

Accommodation

If your looking for somewhere to stay the email includes an attachment containing details of a B&B run by a club member.

Mark D

Edited by - mark durrant on 14 Sep 2009 12:14:43

• 1 month later...

Like David, I couldn't miss the end of season fun, after such a great (but humiliating) 😳 time in Devon.

So, after some delicate domestic negotiation, my entry is in the post.

Mark D, I just hope that Mark G is right and you are dual driving in class 3. But, who knows - if it's Mike's car, you may yet be back with us in class 4 *wink*

Paul

Excellant news Paul - by 'domestic negotiation' do you mean new handbag, shoes, outfit 🤔 Oh and possibly something for your dear lady wife as well 😬 😬 😬

Delighted you will be at Anglesey, good to have my 'old' sparring partner back. Don't forget to polish those brakes before the 10th *wink*

C&L *wavey*

If only everything in life was as simple as a 7!!

Sadly, I now have a commitment on the Saturday of the Anglesey weekend, so will not be attending (I did it there and back in one day last year, and don't fancy that again!) so........... Congratulations Rob, on your 4th in Class 2!

Next year, next year.......

Paul

Paul

Sorry to hear you cannot make it and I hope to see you at the awards lunch *thumbup*

Well I just got home after fitting an R500 fuel pump to a 'well known' R300 in an attempt to resolve a fueling problem that has been restricting the cars performance at the faster venues. So role on Anglesey.

Well that just leaves me to decide which car to drive at Anglesey, either a gay owners ex-Academy car or a rather fast R300 *confused* *smokin*

Mark D