Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Nitron Dampers & FIA Roll Bar

Silver 21

As I've now sold the 21 I have no need for the following items:

Set of 4 Nitron Dampers (originally from Barry Hunt's Blackbird Car), Wide Track and with adptors to fit either LA or De Deion. One damaged but can be repaired by returning to Nitron.

Spare set of springs

Photos Nitron Dampers

£400.00

De Dion FIA Roll Bar in Black, Standard height, bought from Alex Wong late last year but never collected or fitted, what I paid Alex for it

£150.00

Items available for collection only from Solihull

Graham

Looking for a new vocation in life or is that a vacation

johnny: Dave21P is talking about BB's 21not the Nitrons/rollbar. Dave21P only ever talks about Caterham 21s so has probably not realised that this thread is actually about Nitrons and a rollbar.

I assume Dave21P has got BB's 21 advertised on the Caterham 21 website. He wants to know who the new 21(not Nitrons) owner is because it's someone else he can talk to about Caterham 21s *tongue*

Alastair

As far as I'm aware the condition is good, I've yet to pick it up from Alex who I am buying it off and yes it will fit a 99 De Dion no problems.

Still had no mail from first potential buyer so will give it 24 hours and then if no takers its yours.

Graham

Looking for a new vocation in life or is that a vacation

Alastair B/Bacon Butty,

If the sale comes off, I live close to BB's place of work (I have previously purchased a lappy from Graham) amd I will be travelling to Leicester (Glenfield Hospital to be precise) several times over the next few weeks (first time next Tuesday, 22nd Jan). I would be happy to help with transport, so please let me know.