Click here if you are having website access problems ×

1995 HPC

Gambo

Well I think after a brisk blat today, I have realised that I'm at the end of the road with The Seven. Been thinking about selling up.Th ecar has made a very attractive orniment in my garage for long enough. No time to use it, blah, blah, blah. so I've got a 1995 HPC Vx for sale.

just been completely rebuilt with the chassis u[dated to current superlite spec. Lowered drivers floor.

Sprayed at TSK.

QED built engine rr at 227BHP 179lbft torque. TB's .lovely engine,. very smooth torquey and goes well.

7.25" quatermaster clutch hydralic activation. SBD lightened flywheel.

Quaife semi helical box with long first and short 5th.

Road race built Zf diff.

Nitron dampers.

freestyle inboard front suspension.

Carbon arches to front.

Carbon arch protectors, dash, boot floor Rif carbon aeroscreen and cill protectors.

ETB digi dash with mini data logger.

MOG carbon kevlar seats fixed position.( can fit runners if required).

Keyless go with battery master.

BTB stainless 'zorst and titanium silencer.

MB wheels.

soft bits tonnau with zip off half doors.

soft bits tunnel bag.

Car also comes with full new black screen. Original hoodand doors. Soft bits half hood

Soft bits track day cover.

Piccies here

Price £14,750

RED 2.0 HPC 230BHP *thumbup* *smile* here

Edited by - gambo on 14 Nov 2007 14:01:58

Edited by - gambo on 3 May 2008 12:56:44

NO, NO. YOU CAN'T DO IT ☹️

You must be going soft now you've got an Exige *confused*

Far too good a car to be sold after all the time, effort and £££ you spent on it last winter. I know you haven't used it much this year but think of all the summer month to come next year. *nono*

How do you get the dead flies off your teeth....... 😬 R5AAH

Gambo,

If you had emailed with this price a couple of months ago I would have snapped your had off!!! but I have since bought another 7 ☹️

Lovely looking car with a great spec and someone is going to get a real nice car at a great price.

Good luck with the sale!

Tony

L7 EVL *evil*

After a long chat with Mrs Gambo over abottle of wine last night. I'm going to hang on to her until the spring and see what unfolds then. ANdy will have first dibs, if she goes back up for sale. Although it seems it might be for a little more than this price *wink*

Thanks for all the comments guys, it has made me do a bit more thinking. Maybe I'm being a little haisty. 😳 TBH my heads all over the place with regards to my collection of toys at the moment. 😔 *redface* KIds growing up wanting to do more stuff together etc.

RED 2.0 HPC 230BHP *thumbup* *smile* here