Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Nomex 3 Layer Race Suit - MINT

Rob Morris

Selling my OMP Trend 2 Suit - It's a 3 Layer Nomex suit black in colour with white box stiching and looks and feels fantastic when on. I purchased the suit new in 2004 (Neck label show year of manufacture as 2004) frrom Demon Tweeks. I have worn it a total of 4 times.......3 x Sprint & 1 x Trackday, therefore approx 120 minutes of use!!!!! Suit comes complete with very smart original OMP carry bag to keep it nice and fresh.

The same suit can be bought new today for....£139.97 + vat from Demons which is £281.96 total.......!

The suit will fit 111-114 chest and 182-190 height???? Please refer to Demon Tweeks site for photo's and size's etc! However, I'm 6ft and 42" chest if this helps......!

Stunning suit............going cheap at....

£180 + p&p ono

Please see othe advert for matching OMP Nomex gloves.......!

Please see toehr advert for OMP challenge race gloves..........that curently cost £36, but on offer for £25.

Should anybody want to buy suit and gloves then i will sell both for £200 *eek* which represents a real deal as they would retail as a set for £318.56..........big saving to be had! *thumbup*

Mark,

Incase you have still failed to get the email I have cut and pasted details below:

Mark, Just weighed the suit and gloves.......2kg. Insured postage with Royal Mail is £7.40 with next day delivery.

To be honest I don't want to get less than £200 for the kit and whilst you are first in line there are two others waiting.

Total would need to be £207.40 which still makes it cheap when you consider how much Demon tweeks would charge on top for delivery.

Think on it and let me know ASAP. I have listed my address below in case you decide to buy. Please be assured the suit is MINT condition as is everything I own with my Caterham having been a joke in the club for years. What I will promise is that if you buy them and feel they are not as described then I'll give you a full refund.

Robert Morris

3 Osprey Grove

Leegomery

Telford

TF1 6ND

01952 240730