Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Ferrari Enzo

Frying Pan

Sent to flog it Ltd or what have you.....be interesting to see what they come back with *cool*

"Dear sir/madam.

As a collector of certain marques I am following with interest your Enzo on the auction site Ebay.

Could you advise as to the status of the accompanying paperwork with the vehicle? Will the new owner be able to claim the Ferrari servicing schedule as offered on new Enzos i.e. will the vehicle be registered in the owners name from new? The car is not pre registered? I just wish to check that this sale (or possibly my purchase) does not contravene Ferrari’s 'no resale' policy after initial purchase of an Enzo.

Also could you advise on shipping costs to Toulouse in France please?

Many thanks in advance for your help on this matter"

Wile, you are a bad, bad naughty boy....... *eek* *eek* *cool* 😬 *wink*

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

Don't point that beard at me, it might go off.

Groucho Marx

Updated photos here

• Area Representative
Reading the advert makes for an awfully convincing sale of a real car though. I happened to be looking at an advert for a VW Polo that was sold yesterday and this Flogit4U company apparently sold that car with the winning bid of around £2k.

It was given to the pope, who auctioned it off and gave the money to charity, I'll let you draw your own conclusions as to the sanity of the leader of the catholic church *smile*

Roy.

See willfly.net for more info.

If you don't spin you ain't trying *smile*

Happiness is knowing you have just a tad too much power *wink*

DVA 1.8K R345

Got scam written all over it - supposedly brand new, no previous owners but somehow it's done 800km *confused*

(edit) now read that it has done the mileage in the course of "publicity photos" - tosh in my view

SteveP

The Caterham Pages here

Edited by - SteveP on 15 Sep 2006 09:44:51