Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Who's camping at Loton

Adrian Williams

I'll be camping it up on Friday night. Any plans for a BBQ or trip to a pub?

Mark - if the conditions turn foul on Friday night you'd better turn your mobile off, just in case I should feel the need for a 3am conversation about the weather 😬 😬

Is there a good pub within staggering distance of the camp site?

Danny and I had half been planning on picking up a disposable BBQ and some steak/sossies (none of that silly green salady stuff thought...) to gorge ourselves on. Though open to all alternative suggestions. Hopefully we'll be there nice and early.... about 5pm

Danny,

We will NOT be getting lost!!!

I know the route pretty well, and have my sat-nav!!!

Now, how many burgers and sossies can we fit into an already stuffed full SV??? 😬 😬 Might have to have the food all strapped to Dannyboys roll cage, thought that might mean it will be marinated in Mobil 1's by the time we arrive considering the state of Dan's exhaust pipe... *tongue* 😬 😬 😬

Thought... can we put some garlic, rosemary and olive oil into Dan's engine to make it smell sweeter???? 😬

Yeah yeah....Lost we'll be!! 😬

There is still some space on the passenger seat for food/ Beer neil!! I made sure I left room 😬 😬 😬

Mobil 1....nup, don't use that!! Castrol stuff...on offer in Halfrauds is the economic option at the moment.......ne'er mind....if it lasts this weekend.....it'll hopefully be repaired before Wiscombe....fingers crossed *smile*

Anyhow, enough banter...I'm about to get into the car and drive west!!! *tongue*

Dannyboy *tongue*