Click here if you are having website access problems ×

"Electrickery" articles now on-line

Chris W

Following a request, I have now posted the series of 4 "Electrickery" articles that I wrote in 2004 and which were published that year in Low Flyer.

The articles cover the theory and practice of a lot of the electrics and electronics used on the 7. They assume no prior technical knowledge and only a basic knowledge of simple maths. Topics include volts, amps, resistance, switches, relays, alternators, motors and gauges.

You can access them from Myles' site: see below.........

If anyone has any ideas for topics they would like covered for more follow-on articles, please let me know.

Cheers

Chris

2003 1.8K SV 140hp see it here

Edited by - Chris W on 25 Jun 2006 17:54:44

Fantastic resource Chris.

Is there no way of Barry adding them to the 7FAQ section so there's no need to sign in .. and there'll be easily found when in a moment of desperation to solve something 🤔

Cheers,

Nifty.

Keep off the straight and narrow *tongue* 😬

Edited by - Nifty on 24 Jun 2006 12:42:36

I don't want to fight!

I'm just the sort of person that avoids registering on such pages as MSM, Hotmail etc because I have no faith in M$ and their security snd privacy policies...

I do however completely understand if Chris wants to protect his rights to the material!

/regin

Growing old is mandatory - Growing up is optional

I'm happy to have anyone host them. I nearly emailed Myles as it happened because he has such a good maintenance page. If you do put them on your respective websites, could you send me an email to let me know and ensure the section is marked ©Chris Wyles 2004 please.

Thanks

Chris

Myles

If you click on your links above, Part 1 on your site is Part 2 so there are two Part 2's !!!!!!!!!

However, from the Contents page on your Home page, it works fine.

Cheers

Chris

Edited by - Chris W on 24 Jun 2006 22:22:04