Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Spotted - Flaps

Hibster.

Flaps, a mate of mine spotted you cleaning it at approx the same time! he even called me to tell me! I live just outside WGC now, but used to live up the road from you, last house but one on the left before the cut thru the golf course.. your 7 is green with a yellow stripe?. I bought mine two months ago.. be good to meet up some time.. if you fancy, i'll give you my number if you mail me directly...

Nigel

redders

Nigel

Looks like blatmail is down at the moment *mad*. Weather does not look too promising this weekend but I do need to get the car back to its usual unwashed state PDQ. My work no is 01442291721.

There is the Herts meet 1st wed in February at the Crooked Chimney and I will make an effort to go. It would be good to arrange a little drive out soon.

Cheers

Rick Steff

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

How come I've been 'spotted' more stationary than moving? I reckon it's a conspiracy to have me most spotted member NOT driving. I promise I drive most weeks regardless of weather and the Herts Meet will be my witness of turning up wet and cold on winter's evenings - in the 7. And don't worry Rich I do look after it, possible not as well as you but it does get a clean.

Rick

Nic

Lots of damaged suspension bits (wheels looked like clarence the cross eyed lion - pointing in different directions) and pride. I'm OK though. Can't bare the thought of turning up in anything other than a 7 but I will be there next week. If I get my wife to bring me I can have more than my usual limit.

Rick

☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️

And I thought I'd had a bad day...........FUN (RJM's replacement) broke down yesterday morning with a faulty coil pack *mad*

Now I'm not superstitious but I found the rear view mirror of the tintop had fallen into the footwell and broken the glass last week..........spooky *eek*

RW04FUN

Edited by - Rich Watson on 24 Apr 2006 23:50:44

Sunday; wreck 7

Monday; fill hired Golf GT TDi with 50l of petrol......car stops.

Tuesday: fly from Stansted, plane has mechanical failure (on the ground, thank god) so 2 hr delay.

Phew; bad luck comes in three's. Not always:

Thursday; flight from Hanover delayed 2 hours.

Friday; so far so good ....