Click here if you are having website access problems ×

K Series bits on ebay

Mcalvert

• Leadership Team

Any interest?

This auction is for a set of 16 solid followers and shims from a Lotus 340R. They have covered 12,000 miles.

I have carefully noted which follower came with which shim, which cam and lobe it related to, in case you wish to use them with the cams they came from – though I suspect you’d still need to work on the clearances.

here

----

This auction is for a pair of VHPD cams, taken from a Lotus 340R. The cams have covered 12,000 miles. To give an indication of their performance: Properly timed, in a VHPD engine, these cams produce around 190BHP.

While I have labelled them IN and EX, I suspect they are identical.

here

-----

This auction is for a pair of VHPD upgrade pulleys. These pulleys enable you to re-time the cams on a standard VHPD engine, and upgrade it from 177bhp to 190bhp.

They were originally fitted to a Lotus 340R and have covered a maximum12,000 miles

here

-----

This auction is for a light weight flywheel from a Lotus 340R. It has covered 12,000 miles and weighs 4.3 Kg

here

----

This auction is for an AP Racing clutch from a Lotus 340R. It has covered a maximum of 12,000 miles.

here

----

This auction is for a VHPD coil from a Lotus 340R. It has covered a maximum of 12,000 miles.

here

There is one thing though:

The seller offers full refund if not 100% satisfaction *thumbup*

That's what the honest seller does. And further to that has no-one ever claimed that the parts will actually fit on a Caterham. Only a K-series has been mentioned.

I can't really see any problems in the ad.

/regin

maybe on eBay, not here!

- and that's what I care about in this forum.

I've - on eBay seen a fuel tank off a tintop advertised as fitting a Caterham. 🙆🏻

I have absolutely no problem with Mcalvert's ad here!