Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Re-spray in the North West Area.

Howard R

Can anybody recommend any body shops in the North West (Cheshire) area for the re-spray of the side skins *confused*

Any idea of cost for:

Re-spray side skins - upto rear arch 🤔

Re-spray nose 🤔

Any offending suspension/donkey work would be sorted by yours truley 😬

We had the back wings resprayed at new platt motors in northwich( good job, not sure about the cost as my dad does a bit of work for them time to time, thus no cost )

I know that new platt will give you a price if you take the car down to them, they are sometime, not interested if they have alot on, what i'm trying to say is that there customer service is not always the best 😳 Tel 01606 331131

you could also try motor body care Northwich

Both companies are not bad and both do body and paint work.

hope this is of help

Chris

Superlight R No. 97

Public Enemy

I know that there are at least 8 7's local to northwich, Most of the tme they meet at oulton park on a saturday, Sure my dad will know more places to get a respray than me, most likely he will be there on sat

R400 HOT

Superlight R No. 97

PE,

I'll bet you live on Kingsmead, just up the road from Tim Moore - I think you showed him yours the other day 😳.

AS Chris,. (Mad7ner) said there are lots of us round here, two more on Kingsmead, me in Hartford, Simon in Delamere Park, another on there, Colin in *confused* wherever he is now.

Paul

I had my respray at Sandbach Road Motor Bodies in Burslem

I lived in Middlewich, if its of any interest ask for Richard, he resprayed all of mine after a rebuild from Arch after a major off at Oulton on Valentines day last year. I think the number is 01782 811991. If this is any help?

Nice to see some local people now I live in Holland, spread some rubber for me on the Cheshire highways.

My seven is metalic grey, just for the record, maybe we have passed at some point.

Good roundabout outside the Kingfisher there for some sideways fun *smile*

jonny

Yep - I'm the MAD AO, and about 20 mins from Oulton.

MADS meet is the last Wednesday - and is well attended.

Chesh & Staffs meet is tomorrow (2nd Weds), also well attended, and is not that far away.

Area Trackday Friday 21st October - Anglesey £125 - Blat mail me for more details.