Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Caterham wanted

johnss

Just looking to get into my first caterham purchase. Would like to purchase a good condition car with low mileage. Hoping to have some dry weather fun with a couple of track days per year.

Preferably price tag of under 10k but will consider higher. Located close to Midlands Caterham so have seen their models.

Hi

I have a Caterham on a 51 plate that i will sell for 15k no less

the car has the following spec

Black

170hp webber 45 throttle injector Ford Zetec (James whiting supplied)

5 speed semi helical gearbox RC Components

FIA roll cage

Leather S type seats

Full wet weather gear

Bat isolation switch

Momo swede wheel

14" Minilite style wheels

10k miles

1st MOT due Nov so would sell with full yrs MOT.

Car is garaged and definately pampered but it does occasionally rain on what was a dry day - finding anywhere in the UK that doesn't do that will be hard! - Car gets cleaned underneath. I'm in no rush to sell but certainly do intend to before next season. It has done 1 track day (3 x 10 min sessions) and 3 sprints / hillclimbs (12 x 80 sec sessions approx) hardly what could be called abuse - Car in Aberdeen but you would not be disapointed

Available following sale on seperate nogotiation

13" magnisium wheels with avon A310 tyres

and brand new unused ZF LSD.

New house means selling would be sensible

Photos available

e-mail hamishhtait@hotmail.com

Keep in touch if you don't find the exact requirements

Hamish

As i said to another wanted:-

My friend and I have just built a 1700 x-flow with a five speed box and limited slipp de-dion rear end, It has flared wings and is a nice French blue,

This car has just passed it's SVA and is awaiting registration on a new plate, unfortunatly we can't keep it anymore as my friend who wen't halves with me has had twins so it is for sale before we get to use it, as I say this car has just been built it has all black panels inside and a nice mild tune 1700 x-flow built by Chamberlian, the guys tha do the GT's and Le-mans. it has a standard roll bar and a bench seat, but does have 4 point harnesses, it is sat on a set of 15"prissoner wheels with toyo proxies.

Get in contact with me and we should be able to sort something out around your budget if we don't have to register it, if we do register it we will be looking around £9500.

Please contact me on 07766 817947

I have some photos I can send if you want.

Keith