Click here if you are having website access problems ×

wheel nuts +

Mad7ner

Does anyone know of any company that makes lightweight wheel nuts for m.barnby wheel, as the original ones seem to weigh quite a lot?????

Also i am looking for the heat ducting tape that sticks on the heater and seals under the bonnet, i've tried CC, B&Q homebase, focus, plumb centre building Merchant.wilkinsons,etc. and these all dont do it, any ideas please.........

thanks

Chris...... *cool*

Please lock the other thread, to stop people from getting confused. As for lightweight wheel nuts, I think Ammo was going to get a bulk lot of titanium nuts machined up, and you wont do better than that! Try a search.

SEP field working, not spotted in 102,900 miles. Some photos on webshots, updated 21 Sept

I can supply you with wheel nuts in Titanium for Mike Barnby wheels

I will need to comfirm the price but these are not cheap the set of 16 will be around the £230

Spec is Fully CNC machined from Military spec Titanium nut and a hard anodised alluminium washer the nut will be open type [hole all the way through]

PS Ammo had almost given up on getting these made up and at the time i had spoken to him and he was happy for me to follow this up as I know a man that can

Paul.

See My Car Here