M&M Anglesey Easter 2005

Hibster.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry.. but, briefly back on track..

Dave J had Llandow booked for 27th march (easter sunday I think) so if we could avoid a clash there is potential for 2 tracks days in Whales that weekend... I met quite a few people there this sunday whot had been at Mav's days this year too..

oh, and as it was REALLY wet I now NEED an LSD more than ever...

Hope to make it along again as the last one @ easter was such a good weekend. Not just the trackday (despite the weather) but also the social side in the Anglesea Arms and the Chinese.

Could not make September due to other commitments.

Nice one Mav *thumbup*

Alan and his Yellow and Green BDR.

Edited by - Alan L on 5 Oct 2004 20:57:52

I enjoyed the prayer of the IT worker in The Times this morning:

Oh Lord it is 5.30am and I am tired. I was tired yesterday and I will be tired tomorrow. And the duvet is warm but I must go to work...'

Knowing the average IT worked he's probably praying for a deep pan pizza and Cameron Diaz to emerge from his screen saver *tongue*

G 4 Geoff

Leather Good - Carbon Fibre Bad

619 GTD here

This might be a silly question but are there any 7 owners who don't have a picture of their car as wallpaper/screensaver on their PC.

I did use a picture taken @ Anglesey but recently replace with one taken at Silverstone.

Alan and his Yellow and Green BDR.

Oh I reckon Felicity Kendal now would be a good one . After all she wasn't single in Solo or The Good Life.

Those tight polo tops in Rosemary and Thyme would certainly be welcome in my laudary basket (or as others might call it "the Floor") 😬

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!