Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Radical SR3

Andrew_Bailey

Very nice looking car it is too. *thumbup* I would dearly love to take this off your hands but unless you would do a straight swap for a 1.6K Roadsport A spec Caterham I don't think there's much luck of that. ☹️

I have been trying to sell my 7 so I can move to Radicals (clubsport) for ages but with no luck.

Ian

Good question Modena. JP1 is certainly tempting 😬. I want something I can take on the road occasionally though. Not convinced that Rads/JP1s are viable for road use. Maybe a new Exige, TVR Tuscan or T350 or I could be tempted back into the 7 fold again. Just testing the market really, I am not really bothered if my car does not sell as I love driving it. Just a bit frustrating having something like that in a garage and only being able to drive it once a month or so.

Steve, it is a shame that the opportunity never arose. I will let you know if it sells and I decide on a new toy. If not then let's try to do a day together later in the year. I have Spa booked end of this month and Combe in August, that's all. So there should be an opportunity to do somewhere halfway like Donnington, Silverstone or Bedford. All the best, Andrew.

Don't know if you meant the RS or the Rad Jackal? If it was mine, I have added a link to the first two photos so that if you click it will open a new window with the larger versions. The last image is as big as it gets I'm afraid.

Edited by - Andrew_Bailey on 10 May 2004 10:02:05