Click here if you are having website access problems ×

cooling system bleed tees

Bricol

If you sent me an email and I replied - you're on the list. If you didn't, or you got no reply -you're not . . .

Leaving LA on the 20th.

Been cruising some roads tailor made for a Seven today - and one that in places certainly wasn't - the Ridge Way - but excellent views! Met a couple of guys in a long, low Caddi convertible - not idea how they got that far with no damage! they were considering using a Frog-eye instead! Our F150 made it with no problems.

Bri

• 3 weeks later...
  • Area Representative

Bri,

Received mine today *thumbup* Sounds like it gave you something to do whilst idling those days away Stateside...

Nick

Yellow HPC - A 2.0 VX - 😬

For those of you concerned about the now compulsary baggage search as you check in for an international flight from the USA, a bag-full of coolant tees would have been the least of my worries - the powder coating system, the radio control helicopter, the polystyrene radio control plane kit, super duper candle for the lovely lady, the selection of CDs, various tools including the replacement exhaust pipe cutter free on exchange of the worn out one from Sears, several pairs of jeans and the possibly defective conductivity meter may have got in the way first!

Last trip it was a defective magnetic diaphragm pump in a metal case, shut inside two suitaces inside each other that caused a slight problem!

Off to Texas on Monday for another month - if I spot anything of possible use on a seven, I'll let you know!

Bri