Click here if you are having website access problems ×

R500 For SAle

Jules Martin

Hi Jules,

Sad to hear your leaving the se7en scene ☹️ Good luck with your sale, I will ask around, good buy *wink* for someone.

Next time I am over with my Duratec perhaps you would like a look in exchange for another look at the JP. I saw it at Autosports too. Very nice.

Richard in France

Flying fast in my very bright yellow 226bhp Duratec 7, with internal kevlar/carbon panels and pushrod suspension 😬 😬 😬.for pictures of 7 and carbon

Jules

Arnie has emailed me a pic of your car... A couple of questions.... Because I am looking for a Caterham mostly for the road and to do a couple of track days a year.

Is it still for sale?

I understand you have got a race cage on your car. if it reverted back to an FIA bar would there be wholes everywhere?

Cheers

Jamie Jones

*eek* SLEAZE, SOON TO BE WITHOUT AN ELISE 😬

Jules, I have run a 1300cc SR3 Supersport for about a year now and had a test drive of a road legal JP1 at Bedford on Saturday. WOW! I have to say that the JP1 felt like a real car compared to the SR3. Much more solid, heavier steering admittedly but very confidence inspiring and just oozing build quality and awsome performance both going and stopping. Unfortunately the JP1 had a dry set-up so it was understeering around the twisties on a very wet track, but loved it just the same. The engine is just gorgeous in both the sound and power/torque departments, and the hewland sequential gearbox was just wonderful. I want one so badly it hurts! Jules, if after a year you are bored with your JP1 or decide to sell it to buy a JP2 or whatever, then please, please contact me. I am quite sure you will enjoy it immensely in the meantime...

By the way, anyone interested in a 2002 SR3 or maybe a joint purchase of a JP1????

Snapper (Jamie),

Rob's ansered the question for me. There are 4 small grommets which you can hardly see unless you are looking or know where they are.

To answer your question, yes the R500 is still for sale. I think people think I NEED to sell it to pay for the JP1 so I have had some silly offers. I am offering it at an attractive price because I need the space. So the first sensible offer has it.

Don't forget it comes with rollcage and half doors but I also have a windscreen, full doors hood & hood bag, tonneau etc.

If you prefer a FIA bar, I know someone who will swap his FIA bar for my rollcage.

Best regards,

Jules

I've got my JP1and I'm in love with it!