Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Ebay Caterham parts

CHRIS CLARK

This guy has a few bits that may come in handy for some people. I went up there today and bought the windscreen and stanchions - sorely tempted to buy some other bits but no cash at present. 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

From memory ( and some of this may have sold)

I saw two apollo tanks

1 apollo oil pipes

tasty looking little suede steering wheel

ali honeycomb fuel tank panelling

various wing mirrors

side screens

exhaust manifold ( in the wrapper from CC)

couple of varying states of exhaust

A frame

various springs

😬Well worth a look - and no I am not on commission - mmm perhaps I should be!

😬 *thumbup*

Zak

See updated pics of THE car here

Does that guy expect to sell the individual items or all of them as a whole? As he has it people are bidding on the whole lot and there doesn't seem to be a reserve (or it's been met already).

Looks to me like he may get stung *eek*

Steve.

He's just using ebay for (almost) free advertising. He presumably doesn't care if people give him negative feedback when he refuses to sell the lot for a tenner, since he doesn't have any feedback to start with.

What he may not realise is that ebay will charge him 5% (or whatever it is) of the closing price - so if anyone bids serious money he could have a bit of a problem.

Hi All,

Couple of responses for you.

While I appreciate that this gentleman is not perhaps using Ebay in quite the spirit it was intended - he is abusing the system, it has worked for him - we are talking about it ( well writing on here about it *wink*). Perhaps the best approach as previously mentioned would have been to advertise them on here. *thumbup*

Where did I get the Carbon boot floor and petrol pipe cover? from 'Richard in France' - his contact details are in this months Low Flying. Very good incidentally.

Jack- What engine is the exhaust manifold for *confused* I 'think' its for a K series but which type of K dunno. Ask him!

cheers all *thumbup*

Zak

See updated pics of THE car here