Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Nearly done - Rev counter not right...

John360s

So nearly there - few bits of IVA trim to sort and then off for PBC & IVA. Just done a run up to temp on the engine and I noticed that the rev counter is reading about 1/8 of the revs I would expect, I know there are dip switches for third party rev counters I have looked at for my land rover etc. but is there any adjustment on the standard Caterham?

The mirror are total ***** - have to prise off the mirror to connect them to the windows frame, really shoddy stuff 🤔

Anyway here is he is trying to look past the Defender and see the new world 😁

image.thumb.png.53ef8884e24f3989c4de84519c98e70c.png

8 minutes ago, John360s said:

So nearly there - few bits of IVA trim to sort and then off for PBC & IVA. Just done a run up to temp on the engine and I noticed that the rev counter is reading about 1/8 of the revs I would expect, I know there are dip switches for third party rev counters I have looked at for my land rover etc. but is there any adjustment on the standard Caterham?

Probably. Please could you add a photo of the face and the rear. Or the part number from the label.

Jonathan

5 minutes ago, Jonathan Kay said:

Probably. Please could you add a photo of the face and the rear. Or the part number from the label.

Jonathan

image.png.f99184378c3f4c7fe236d3f508fddd8d.png

sorry for the blur best I could get, at least you can make out the part number 😁

image.thumb.png.4add4b769e2638d8e5986875db396ca1.png